Updated: July 08/2017
Date: July 7, 2017
Location: Bassano Gun Club
Check In: 8:30 - 9:30 Start Time: 10:00am Shooting Start Time
Click here for printable rules.
Click here for printable Map
Events and Age Groups: All ages as of December 31st of current year
Boys and Girls 8 - 12 years of age
Boys and Girls 13 - 17 years of age
Men and Women 18 - 54 years of age No Classes
Men and Women 55 years and over No Classes
Open registration - no limit on the number of athletes from each region.
All participants must shoot a preliminary event in their region to determine their class
Events & Classification:
Class A = 90-100%
Class B = 85-89%
Class C = 78-84%
Class D = 0-77%
Will be supplied by the host community.
Rules and Regulations:
Rules of the Amateur Trapshooting Association will govern the shoot.
- Guns must be unloaded and actions OPEN except on firing Actions are to remain open until it is the shooters time to fire.
- Only one shell should be loaded into the shot gun at a
- Every athlete must be able to produce appropriate identification at all
- Eye and Ear protection is mandatory and are the responsibility of the
- Each shooter is responsible for checking the accuracy of their total score at the end of each No adjustments will be made once the next round begins.
- Any target discrepancies need to be dealt with at the time of the discrepancy while on the shooting No adjustments will be made once the target is shot.
- No coaching, except for shooters under the age of No coaching while the shooter is on the firing line.
- Each shooter is allowed 2 misfires. All shooters will shoot from the 16 yard line.
- The Chief Range Officer has the final say in any Anyone can be disqualified at any time for any infraction.
- Any ties will be broken according to Amateur Trapshooting Association Ties will be broken by a shoot off.
- All shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a coach/guardian that must remain at the shooting event while the youth is participating in the event.
- All shooters must be present when their squad is Failure of any individuals to appear will result in disqualification.
- If more than one person is using the same shotgun, please notify by registration
There will be an additional fee of $30 to the Bassano Gun Club to cover the costs of shells and targets to be paid in cash the day of the event on July 7th at registration check in.
Registration Deadline as designated by your Regional Director.
All registrations are done through your Regional Director, who will determine the Regional Deadline. The registration fee must also be submitted to your Regional Director. Signed consent forms must accompany the waivers.
No late registrations will be accepted.
Events will be cancelled if there are one or less individuals or teams registered. Should any event be cancelled due to lack of registrations, the athletes being affected by the cancellation will be given an opportunity to re-register in another suitable category provided that the event is scheduled to run.
A concession will be available at the Bassano Gun Club.There will be No Debit machines available.
There is a Credit Union and an ATM at the Esso Gas Station
Contact Rob Miller 403-793-4936
Tammy Miller 403-793-0709