Updated March 19, 2020
Date: Thursday July 9, 2020
Location: Hell’s Creek Golf and Footgolf Course, Raymond, AB
Time: See schedule when posted
Events and Age Groups: All ages as of January 1st of current year.
All age categories have male and female categories:
18 and Over
Open registration to all.
Participants are allowed to play in one age group only.
Minimum of 4 players per age/gender group.
One 18 hole round to determine event placings.
Rules and Regulations: Official Footgolf Rules per Canadian Footgolf Association (Footgolf.ca)
- U11 players will use a size 4 soccer ball while U13 and up must use a size 5 soccer ball
- All athletes are required to provide their own ball. Borrowing a ball will not guarantee there will be a ball available to use.
- Your ball must be easy to identify.
- No cleats are allowed. Indoor or turf soccer shoes are acceptable.
- Review the scorecard and wait for your turn to kick. Make sure your kick will not interfere with another player.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before the kick. Touching the ball with the bottom of your foot is not allowed at anytime.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to sop the ball from rolling with the wind).
- Kick off your ball from a position behind the “tee markers”. Order of play is established based on the score from the previous hole. (best score kicks first, followed by the second, etc.)
- Play the ball from where it lies: It is not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. (exception: you may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other players kick or ball in any way.)
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball after “teeing off”.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the water, receiving one penalty point or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive on penalty point.
- Only between the Holes can the ball be picked up and cleaned.
- No “gimmies”. The hole must be completed regardless of the distance from the hole.
- All spectators must be clear of the playing area. They are welcome to walk the course with the athletes but must respect the field of play
- The pin does not need to be removed at any time
Registration Deadline as designated by your Regional Director
All registrations are done through your Regional Director, who will determine the Regional Deadline. The registration fee must also be submitted to your Regional Director. Signed consent forms must accompany the waivers.
No late registrations will be accepted.
Events will be cancelled if there are one or less individuals or teams registered. Should any event be cancelled due to lack of registrations, the athletes being affected by the cancellation will be given an opportunity to re-register in another suitable category provided that event is scheduled to run.