Updated: May 23, 2019
Date: Thursday, July 4, 2019
Time: Check In: 9:30 AM Start: 10:00 AM
Location: Pincher Creek Legion (691 Main St, Pincher Creek, AB)
Click here for printable rules.
Events and Age Groups:
One age group. No age limits.
- Men’s Singles
- Women’s Singles
- Men’s Doubles
- Women’s Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
Two teams per region, per event.
8 rounds of 3 games - highest score finishes first
Rules and Regulations:
- All events shall be round-robin and a game will consist of 3 legs with one point awarded for each leg won.
- Regulation clock, bull pattern board will be used.
- Throwing distance will be 7 feet 9.25 inches (237 centimetres).
- The center of the board will be 5 feet 8 inches in height (173 centimetres).
- Toe line shall be clearly marked and be at least 18 inches in length. Players must toe the line or stand behind it. One must not tread on the toe line. If this rule is not adhered to, the player’s entire throw (3 darts) will be discounted.
- All games 501 Fly In - Double Out
- The bull (double 25) shall be accepted to start or finish a game.
- Order of play shall be toss of a coin by the Captains. The loser of the first game starts the second game following in rotation.
- Toss of a coin will decide the start of the third game, start at the top of rotation.
- Any normal darts may be used. Scoring will be by deduction.
- A throw consists of three (3) darts, except when a game finishes.
- No darts may be re-thrown and only darts, the points of which are in the board, will count. Darts must be in the board when the scorekeeper (marker) as referee, calls the score, otherwise it does not count. A dart counts from the point of entry. Under no circumstances will “chalk and walk” be permitted.
- A player may be told by the marker what number he has scored. The Team Captain, at the request of the player, may inform the player what double is required and how to achieve it.
- When a player is throwing for a double to finish a game no player or spectator should be allowed within three (3) feet of the player (this applies during the entire game as well), nor will one person be permitted to pass any remarks concerning the play except the team captain.
- In the event of a tie for first place, a playoff will be held. The winner shall be decided on best two-out-of-three games (1 set). If more than two (2) are tied for first place the playoff will be decided by the Captains and the Sports chairman. (Suggest a draw be made to determine who plays who. Winners shall be decided on best two-out-of-three games (1 set).
Registration Deadline as designated by your Regional Director
All registrations are done through your Regional Director, who will determine the Regional Deadline. The registration fee must also be submitted to your Regional Director. Signed consent forms must accompany the waivers.
No late registrations will be accepted.
Events will be cancelled if there are one or less individuals or teams registered. Should any event be cancelled due to lack of registrations, the athletes being affected by the cancellation will be given an opportunity to re-register in another suitable category provided that event is scheduled to run.