UPDATED: July 08, 2017
Date: Thursday July 6th , 2017
Location: Bassano Lanes
Start: 9:00 am Check in: 8:30 am
Click here for printable rules.
Click here for printable map.
Age Groups and Events:
Ages as of December 31 of current year
4 Player Teams
Youth - members must all be 18 years and under
Adult - members must all be 19 years and over
Family - members may be of any age.
Format and Bowling Fees:
Guaranteed 3 games
Bowling entry fee $10 (price includes shoes) to be Paid in cash on July th at the registration check in.
Open registration - no limit on the number of athletes from each region. Maximum 36 teams
Rules and Regulations:
1. Rules according to Canadian 5 Pin Bowlers Association.
2. Player must submit a bowling average to their Regional Director by the registration deadline.
3. League bowlers must use their current league average. New bowlers must get a minimum 3 game average from their local bowling alley.
4. Score will be tabulate after three games, pins over average.
5. A team must register 4 players.
6. Every athlete must be able to produce appropriate identification at all times.
7. The rules of the facility must be respected at all times
8. Players must wear bowling footwear (rental shoes are available with bowling entry fee).
9. Computer scoring will be utilized; however, a lane referee will be assigned as needed.
Registration Deadline as designated by your Regional Director
All registrations are done through your Regional Director, who will determine the Regional Deadline. The registration fee must also be submitted to your Regional Director. Signed consent forms must accompany the waivers. No late registrations will be accepted.
Events will be cancelled if there are one or less individuals or teams registered. Should any event be cancelled due to lack of registrations, the athletes being affected by the cancellation will be given an opportunity to re-register in another suitable category provided that event is scheduled to run.